On any task in Paradigm, you can request that the task line be Authorised by a particular person before it can be marked as completed.
Request an authorisation for a particular task:
1. After selecting the task line that requires authorisation, in the right-hand pane where the task detail box appears, select the Responsible Tab.
2. Select the person who must authorise the task by completing the 'Authorisation Assigned To' field.
3. Provide an optional reason for requesting the authorisation by completing the 'Authorisation Reason' field.
4. 'Authorisation Result' can be set to 'Pending'.
Complete a requested authorisation:
1. Navigate to Tasks - Processing - My Authorisations. The Authorisation task grid shows all task that you have been assigned to authorise.
2. To authorise the task, set the Authorisation Result field to either 'Authorised' or 'Declined'.
3. This will automatically set the Authorisation Completed checkbox to true.