You can add and remove any columns to the list view grid that are related to that particular data-set.
1. Removing Columns
- By clicking and holding on the column header and drag the column off of the grid and release.
- Or you can right-click on a column header and select Hide Column.
2. Adding Columns
- Right-click on the column header and select Column Chooser, this will open the column customization box.
- Select Add to open a menu of all fields related to the dataset.
- Select the field which you wish to add as a column. Your field is now visible in the column customization box.
- Either double-click on the field in the column customization box or click, hold and drag the field onto the grid's column header section.