All Paradigm grids allow you to sort single or multiple columns in ascending or descending order.
1. Sort Grid by Single Column
To sort records by a single column's values and replace all existing sort conditions that are applied to the grid, simply click the target column's header, until the Ascending or Descending icon is displayed within the column header.
2. Sort Multiple Grid Columns
To sort records of a column while still preserving existing sort conditions applied to other columns, do one of the following:
- Click a column header while holding the SHIFT key down, until an Up or Down Arrow icon is displayed within the header.
- Right-click a column header and select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending from the context menu that appears.
3. Clear Sorting Conditions
- To clear the sorting conditions applied to a single column, right-click the column’s header and select Clear Sorting.
- To clear the sorting conditions applied to all columns, right-click any column’s header and select Clear All Sorting.