Two part integration - Paradigm will fetch all your existing customer and supplier accounts from Sage Evolution. Thereafter, any new accounts will be created in Paradigm and sent to Sage Evolution when a financial document is posted against the new account.
- Customer Integration Process
1. All Customer accounts are fetched from Sage Evolution and created in Paradigm.
2. You create a new Customer account in Paradigm.
3. The newly created Customer account will be integrated into Sage Evolution after pressing the 'Convert To Customer' button at the top of the screen.
4. All fields that are generally captured by operational staff are maintained in Paradigm and automatically update the corresponding records in Sage Evolution. e.g. Telephone Numbers, Email Addresses, Locations.
- Supplier Integration Process
All supplier accounts are created much the same as Customer Accounts, using the 'Create Vendor' button after adding a new supplier in Paradigm.