Two part integration - Paradigm will fetch all your existing customer and supplier accounts from Sage Evolution. Thereafter, any new accounts will be created in Paradigm and sent to Sage Evolution when a financial document is posted against the new account.
- Customer Integration Process
1. All Customer accounts are fetched from Sage Evolution and created in Paradigm.
2. You create a new Customer account in Paradigm.
3. The newly created Customer account will be auto-created in Sage Evolution.
4. All fields that are generally captured by operational staff are maintained in Paradigm and automatically update the corresponding records in Sage Evolution. e.g. Telephone Numbers, Email Addresses, Locations.
5. All the fields found under the Financial Tab on the Customer records is maintained in Sage Evolution. All of these Fields are uneditable in Paradigm.
See Customer Field Mapping for more information about which fields are integrated and in which application they are maintained.
- Supplier Integration Process
All supplier accounts are created and maintained in Sage Evolution.
See Supplier Field Mapping for more information about which supplier fields are integrated from Sage Evolution.