Navigate to the Type Permissions Tab on the role screen. All the Target Types selectable in the drop-down list represent data tables within Paradigm's system.
Select a target type and then for the selected target type you can set the 'Read, Write, Create, Delete and Navigate permissions.
- Read - This permission grants visibility.
- Write - This permission grants the ability to edit.
- Create - This permission grants the ability to create new entries of the selected target type.
- Delete - This permission grants the ability to delete records from the selected target type.
- Navigate - This permission grants access to the menu items in order to navigate to the selected target type within Paradigm.
Setting the Permission Policy to 'Allow all by default' will grant all permissions. This can then be managed by revoking individual permissions that do not suit the role.
Setting the Permission Policy to 'Deny all by default' will deny all permissions. This can then be managed by granting individual permissions that would be needed by the role.