Use object permissions to hide specific records of a data-set.
E.g. only show a specific role the Customer records where the Industry equals Manufacturing.
1. Open the Type Permissions tab on the Roles Screen.
2. In the Paradigm Soft Category, double-click on the line Customers.
3. In the Pop up window that is invoked, set the Navigate Checkbox to True. This gives the roles access to navigate the Customer Table.
4. Set the Read, Write, Create and Delete Checkboxes to False.
5. Select the Object Permissions Tab and click the + Add New Button on the Toolbar.
6. Open the Criteria Builder and set the Criteria to Industry equals Manufacturing.
7. Set the Read, Write and Delete Checkboxes to True.
This role is now permitted to navigate the Customer Table but can only read, write and delete customer records where Industry equals Manufacturing.