One of the benefits of Paradigm is that it runs off a live database, however if work is unsaved or not refreshed regularly errors can occur.
Please remember the following when processing:
- Restart Paradigm daily and do not leave unsaved data overnight.
- Save and Close unused tabs whenever possible.
- Save the captured information before processing (e.g. an invoice from a sales order) or posting to financial system.
- Do not process long orders without saving frequently. i.e. capture a line or 2 and save.
- If revisiting a tab that has been open for a while refresh the screen before starting to process.
- If an error like this occurs close tabs and restart the application by using File→Close (this resets and refreshes the whole system).
The following shortcuts are useful:
Crtl + S saves data.
Crtl + ENTER saves data and closes the tab you are working on.
F5 refreshes data or use the icon on the top toolbar.