User filters can be setup for a user to have only certain information available to be selected on various drop-down menus when they login with their credentials.
1. From the Navigation menu, go to Administration - User Management - User Settings.
2. Select the relevant user and double click to open record.
3. Select Filtering tab.
4. Click on the icon to open the User Filtering window.
5. For example, under the Documents tab, the branch relevant for the user can be set up. Click on the Branch Code(s) field and tick the checkbox for the relevant code from the drop down.
6. Click on OK. When the user processes documents, only their branch will be available under the Branch field drop down.
7. Navigate through all the relevant tabs and setup filters. Click on Save when the setup has been completed.
8. The filters that were setup will be populated on the user defaults screen, under the relevant tabs. Click the icon or use shortcut CTRL+Enter to save and close the screen.
Another example: From the Dashboards tab, filter by Sales Rep Code. When the sales rep logs in and accesses the Dashboards in Paradigm then they will see, for example, only their sales figures and not those of other sales reps.