The Paradigm Support Desk service helps our skilled and dedicated team to track every incoming support ticket from our valued customers to ensure that every request is resolved in the fastest time frame possible.
How We Make it Happen
- Submit your ticket via our Customer Portal or email your query to email@example.com
- Give a detailed description of the query and add screen shots.
- You will receive an email stating your ticket has been generated and assigned to a support consultant.
- Our team will communicate the plan of action with you to best resolve the query.
We will respond to your support ticket within a 4 hour time frame. The resolution time of the ticket will depend on the complexity of the support query.
We do commit to a triage system so that if your site has come to a standstill, then we will elevate your support ticket to the top of our list at our discretion.
What We Need From You
When submitting the ticket providing the following details will help ensure your ticket is solved quickly and effectively.
- What was the action taken?
- What was the result/issue/error?
- What should have/did you expect to happen?
- Include any relating document numbers, customer/supplier/inventory codes
- Include a screenshot to help with context
When you log tickets for support, please do not cc in any of the Paradigm team. The ticket will be discussed internally and if necessary it will be elevated to another consultant.
All support services are Monday to Thursday 08h30 to 16h30 and Friday 08h30 to 15h00.
For more information on how to submit tickets and our policies you can check out these articles: