A single task can get linked to multiple records and documents. The task will be displayed on the task grid, under the task tab on all of the documents and records that the task is linked to.
To see what documents and records a task is linked to:
1. Select the task line.
2. Navigate to the Linked To tab on the task detail box.
Manually Link Task
- Create a new task line.
- In the task detail box, navigate to the Linked To tab.
- Link the task to the required documents or records.
Automatically Linked Tasks
- Open up the document or record that you want to link a task to.
- Navigate to the Tasks Tab.
- Create a new task on the task grid.
- The new task will automatically be linked to the currently active document or record, with the link visible on the Linked To tab in the task detail box.
See Creating New Tasks for more information.
Task tabs can be found on the following Documents and Records:
|Working Documents||Team Activities|
|Goods Received Vouchers|