Navigate to 'Administration' > 'Setup' > 'Companies'.
Double-click on the Company you wish to link to open it up.
Navigate to the 'Financial Integration Setup' tab.
- 'Integration System' - Select 'Partner' from the dropdown menu.
- 'SQL Server Name' - This is the name of the server on which the database is stored.
- 'SQL Username' - This is the Username used to log into Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- 'SQL Password' - The Password required to log into Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- 'SQL Database Name' - This is the name of the financial database to be used for this company.
- 'Partner Program Path' - This is the file path to where Pastel Partner was installed.
- 'Partner Database Path' - This is the file path to where the Pastel Partner Database is stored.
The 'Common Database Name' field is not required when using Pastel Partner.
Once filled out, click save at the top-left of the screen.